- Management GuidelinesGuidelines Vol 4 No 6
- dashface Webinar24 September 2014, 2.00pm
- Analyst DigestUpdated for July 2014
The Security Threat to Business: Clarifying the Actions to Protect your Enterprise
Guidelines Vol 4 No 6The importance of a well-considered and comprehensive approach to IT security.
A unique mobile enterprise platform
24 September 2014, 2.00pmThis webinar will provide a perfect environment to learn about dashface from audius. audius is now looking for UK partners following its success in other European markets.
Updated for July 2014Links to publicly available research, articles, white papers and webinars providing you with insight, advice and guidance to help you tackle pressing concerns.
If you’re a National Computing Centre member, you have access to the wealth of knowledge held by our membership community – so why not put a question to your peers? Just email us here.
Supporting your decisions to help maximise your IT investments
The National Computing Centre's mission is to help you to continuously increase the effectiveness of your IT investments. Our independent information, advisory, and experience sharing services help IT decision-makers to make the right investments, reduce costs and maximise performance.
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 6 – The Security Threat to Business: Clarifying the Actions to Protect your Enterprise
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 5 – Unified Communications: The Next Dimension
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 4 – Windows XP Migration: A Practical Guide
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 3 – Agile Working: Using IT to Improve Work-Life Integration
- IT Adviser 75 Autumn 2013 – What Keeps IT Managers Awake at Night?
- BYOD & Mobile Special Report
- Benchmark of IT Spending & Strategy 2011
NCC's IT Department Accreditation Scheme is a unique business improvement programme with a certification scheme that will help you address these issues and more. The ITDA is founded upon a standard developed by IT management, for IT management.