- Management GuidelinesGuidelines Vol 4 No 7
- Professional DevelopmentIT Strategy & EA
- Analyst DigestUpdated for December 2014
Realising the Benefits of CRM
Guidelines Vol 4 No 7Exploring the relationships which an organisation must maintain for successful CRM and how various forms of IT, wisely deployed, can release substantial value.
Professional Development Bulletin
IT Strategy & EAThis bulletin focuses on advice, guidance and frameworks to help you put together an appropriate strategy for your organisation, supported by an effective architecture.
Updated for December 2014Links to publicly available research, articles, white papers and webinars providing you with insight, advice and guidance to help you tackle pressing concerns.
If you’re a National Computing Centre member, you have access to the wealth of knowledge held by our membership community – so why not put a question to your peers? Just email us here.
Supporting your decisions to help maximise your IT investments
The National Computing Centre's mission is to help you to continuously increase the effectiveness of your IT investments. Our independent information, advisory, and experience sharing services help IT decision-makers to make the right investments, reduce costs and maximise performance.
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 7 – Realising the Benefits of CRM
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 6 – The Security Threat to Business: Clarifying the Actions to Protect your Enterprise
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 5 – Unified Communications: The Next Dimension
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 4 – Windows XP Migration: A Practical Guide
- IT Adviser 75 Autumn 2013 – What Keeps IT Managers Awake at Night?
- BYOD & Mobile Special Report
- Benchmark of IT Spending & Strategy 2011
NCC's IT Department Accreditation Scheme is a unique business improvement programme with a certification scheme that will help you address these issues and more. The ITDA is founded upon a standard developed by IT management, for IT management.