- Management GuidelinesGuidelines Vol 4 No 3
- Analyst DigestUpdated for March 2014
- ITSM event29-30 April 2014
Agile Working: Using IT to Improve Work-Life Integration
Guidelines Vol 4 No 3Gaining the benefits of agile working.
Updated for March 2014Links to publicly available research, articles, white papers and webinars providing you with insight, advice and guidance to help you tackle pressing concerns.
The Service Desk & IT Support Show
29-30 April 2014Featuring leading ITSM trainers, first-rate case studies, and inspiration and insight from the world's leading IT research and advisory company, Gartner.
If you’re a National Computing Centre member, you have access to the wealth of knowledge held by our membership community – so why not put a question to your peers? Just email us here.
Supporting your decisions to help maximise your IT investments
The National Computing Centre's mission is to help you to continuously increase the effectiveness of your IT investments. Our independent information, advisory, and experience sharing services help IT decision-makers to make the right investments, reduce costs and maximise performance.
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 3 – Agile Working: Using IT to Improve Work-Life Integration
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 2 – Improving Application and Network Performance: The Case for AANPM
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 1 – IT Challenge in Moving to Multi-Channel Customer Management
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 3 – Number 11 – Five Personas of Cloud Computing: Identifying the Reasons for Cloud Adoption
- IT Adviser 75 Autumn 2013 – What Keeps IT Managers Awake at Night?
- BYOD & Mobile Special Report
- Benchmark of IT Spending & Strategy 2011
NCC's IT Department Accreditation Scheme is a unique business improvement programme with a certification scheme that will help you address these issues and more. The ITDA is founded upon a standard developed by IT management, for IT management.