- Management GuidelinesGuidelines Vol 3 No 10
- Analyst DigestUpdated for November 2013
- Professional Development
Securing Your Networks & Systems: Using Security Testing as a Strategy
Guidelines Vol 3 No 10How security and performance validation can ensure you are protected against the latest attacks.
Updated for November 2013Links to publicly available research, articles, white papers and webinars providing you with insight, advice and guidance to help you tackle pressing concerns.
Project, Programme & Change Management, AgileThis bulletin identifies a wealth of information, advice, guidance, real-world experience and frameworks to help ensure the benefits of your projects are realised.
If you’re a National Computing Centre member, you have access to the wealth of knowledge held by our membership community – so why not put a question to your peers? Just email us here.
Supporting your decisions to help maximise your IT investments
The National Computing Centre's mission is to help you to continuously increase the effectiveness of your IT investments. Our independent information, advisory, and experience sharing services help IT decision-makers to make the right investments, reduce costs and maximise performance.
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 3 – Number 10 – Securing Your Networks & Systems: Using Security Testing as a Strategy
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 3 – Number 9 – Bringing Big Data to Life: How to Use Insight Technology
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 3 – Number 8 – IT Asset Disposal: Developing an Intelligent Data Disposal Policy
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 3 – Number 7 – SharePoint 2013: ‘Taming the beast’ to build business solutions
- IT Adviser 75 Autumn 2013 – What Keeps IT Managers Awake at Night?
- BYOD & Mobile Special Report
- Benchmark of IT Spending & Strategy 2011
NCC's IT Department Accreditation Scheme is a unique business improvement programme with a certification scheme that will help you address these issues and more. The ITDA is founded upon a standard developed by IT management, for IT management.