- Management GuidelinesNCC Guidelines Vol 3 No 3
- Analyst DigestUpdated for April 2013
- Professional DevelopmentInformation Management
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
NCC Guidelines Vol 3 No 3As the use of cloud services grows, so disaster recovery becomes much more disparate and complex. This Guideline provides practical advice on DR when using the cloud.
Updated for April 2013Links to publicly available research, articles, white papers and webinars providing you with insight, advice and guidance to help you tackle pressing concerns.
Professional Development Bulletin
Information ManagementThis bulletin focuses on advice, guidance, real-world experience and frameworks to help you ensure the benefits of your data management strategies are realised.
- Contact Us
- IT Department Accreditation
- Members' Questions
- NCC Events
- About Us
- NCC Evaluation Centre
The National Computing Centre is now seeking individuals who want to:
Become an independent consultant
Supporting your decisions to help maximise your IT investments
The National Computing Centre's mission is to help you to continuously increase the effectiveness of your IT investments. Our independent information, advisory, and experience sharing services help IT decision-makers to make the right investments, reduce costs and maximise performance.
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 3 – Number 1 – Unified Communications & Collaboration
- BYOD & Mobile Special Report
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 2 – Number 5 – BYOD and Mobile: Taking Control of Consumerisation
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 2 – Number 4 – Creating an Information Management Strategy
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 2 – Number 3 – Cloud Computing: How to Choose a Solution
- IT Adviser 72 Winter 2012 – Keep Taking the Tablets: BYOD and Mobile Special Report
- Benchmark of IT Spending & Strategy 2011
NCC's IT Department Accreditation Scheme is a unique business improvement programme with a certification scheme that will help you address these issues and more. The ITDA is founded upon a standard developed by IT management, for IT management.